1. It is decided that the ACCMS-VO12 will be held from 17th(Sun) to 19th(Tue) December, 2017 in Sakura Hall, Katahira campus, Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan as the last Off Meeting of the Virtual Organization in the present style.
ACCMS-VO12 (The 12th (Last) General Meeting of VO)
2. ACCMS-9 was successfully held in Berjaya Time Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from 8th(Tuesday) to 11th(Friday) August, 2017 as a joint meeting of The 7th ACCIS and 9th ACCMS with about (totally) 500 participants. Please visit the following Web-site for details. (ACCIS=Asian Conference on Colloid and Interface Science). ACCMS MID-CAREER AWARD for outstanding scientific contribution in the area of Computational Material Science was given to Dr. Hiroshi Mizuseki with KIST, Korea.
ACCMS-9 in Kuala Lumpur in 2017
3. Next main meeting ACCMS-10 is decided to be held in HongKong in 2019. In September 2018 a Theme-meeting will be held in Hanoi with the title ofgMultiscale Modelling of Materials for Sustainable Development"(3 days). These information will come soon. Please join us in the future meetings.
4. ACCMS-VO11 was successfully held with 100 over participants in Sakura-Hall, Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan from 19th to 21st December, 2016. ACCMS MID-CAREER AWARD for outstanding scientific contribution in the area of Computational Material Science was given to Prof. Qian Wang with Peking University, China.
ACCMS-VO11 (The 11th General Meeting of VO)
5. In SRM University, Chennai, India a theme meeting was successfully held from 22nd to 24th, September, 2016 with 300 participants on First Principles Analysis and Experiment: Role in Energy Research
ACCMS-TM in Chennai
Performance at the Banquet Yoshi with Jananam Band
"Meeting time is short but our friendship is forever! We are working together again on the net. See you again soon."
It is our honor to announce that Prof. Michele Parrinello (ETH, Switzerland) and Prof. Kimihiko Hirao (RIKEN, Japan) accepted our invitation to be ACCMS honorory members.